Real Time Data Collection
A key requirement for any Quality Control (QC) solution is the ability to efficient and reliably collect, store and analyze data from a variety of data sources.
Such data may be collected manually, semi-automatically or fully automatically from devices and systems such as:
- Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM)
- Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
- Laboratory Information Systems (LIMS)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- OPC Servers
- Other Metrology Equipment
- Data Collection Applications
- Files: XML, CSV, XLS, text, etc
- Databases: Access, MS SQL Server, Oracle etc
The Predisys solution allows you to collect data in realtime, to organize and store the data and finally, to automatically analyze the data and present the results.